‘As a senior professional with a number of years experience in my field Sphere listened well to what I was looking for and sourced a number of well-aligned opportunities within the market. The process, which ended successfully, was well managed and was positively collaborative and well communicated. It wasn’t about pushing a ‘square peg into a round hole’ to receive a fee but took the appropriate amount of time and focus to find a good fit. The experience was positive and I would certainly refer them to other senior personnel who have selective role demands and service expectations’
Sphere Recruitment Solutions specialize in the provision of technically qualified staff to the following sectors:
Construction | Power | Energy | Utilities
In the 14 years since Sphere Solutions was found in the UK, we have worked hard to build an exceptional reputation for excellence.
Our vision; to be the first choice for our clients and candidates. To operate across a wide range of sectors, allowing us to provide a
360 degreerecruitment experience.
Sphere and have built long standing relationships with some of the leading construction companies across Canada. Our experienced team have successfully recruited on landmark projects Such as the Bow Tower, Vancouver Airport, Various P3 schools and Hospitals and the Calgary Library. We have also amassed a vast amount of experience with national and regional construction companies and sub-contractors and are proud to be working with many of the top 20 national contractors as a preferred supplier for technical and trades & labour staffing solutions. Within the Sphere building division we have various specialist teams covering not only Main Contracting but Development, Interiors, FM, and Mechanical & Electrical staffing solutions. We are able to cover all technical permanent and freelance roles as well as trade & labour staffing solutions from our regional offices. Accent 6;
Sphere has over a decade in the placement of technical construction professionals within the civil industrial sector from field engineers , project managers , estimators, operation managers. Sphere has supported the construction of oil and gas facilities, major earthworks and over burden contracts, infrastructure for industrial projects , site preparation for new developments(underground, piling , access roads and concrete slabs).
Some of the projects Sphere has supported:
Suncor Fort Hills
North West Red Water Partnership
Syncrude Open Pit Mining Contract
Diavik Diamond Project NWT 0000
Sphere has a rich history in recruiting within the civil infrastructure market, with over a decade of experience Sphere specializes in the placement of technical construction professionals for General Contractors, Sub Contractors, Consultant/Design Engineering, Cost Consultancy/PQS and Owners Reps. We place candidates on Roads, Highways , Interchanges, Bridges and Concrete Super Structures, Waste Water /Sewage Water Treatment Plants and Major Transit projects under a variety form of contracts such as Design Build, P3 , Alternative Delivery Method, Lump Sum and Construct Manage basis.
Sphere has experience with supporting some of Canadas most historic projects.
Anthony Henday Ring Road
Stoney Trail South West Ring Road
A30 in Montreal
Crosslinks Project in Ontario
South Fraser Ring Road
Bonny Brook Treatment Plant
Energy, Power & Utilities
Working with a wide range of clients in the Electrical Utilities, Oil and Gas and Renewable Industries.
- Electric utilities clients tend to be private or government organizations involved in the production, transmission, distribution, marketing and sale to consumers of electric power. Our main focus will be clients that require project management and engineering support.
- Oil & Gas clients will be a mix of Upstream, Downstream and Midstream companies including EPCM’s and Service companies that help these owners produce their products. Our main focus is to support these clients on their project needs so this
could rangefrom front end engineering right to construction.
- Renewable clients will be focused on energy that is collected from renewable resources, which are naturally replenished on a human timescale. Our main focus will be on Wind and Solar and supporting the growth of the many small players in this market space.
Positions typically we hire for are:
- Design Engineers – Transmission, Substation, Distribution, Protection & Controls, Street Lighting, Compressors, Pipeline, Piping, Tanks, etc.
- Engineers – Mechanical, Process, Civil, Structural, Electrical, Specialized etc.
- Field Engineers
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Site Superintendents
- Project Controls ( Cost, Schedulers, Planners, Estimators)
- Operations Professionals
- Field Techs
- Health and Safety
- Management Positions
- Power Engineer
- Quality Inspection
- Procurement (Buyers, Strategic Sourcing, Expediting, Contract Management)
- Business analyst
We are always looking for talent.
There are regular opportunities with us and working for Sphere is never the same day twice. We are always happy to speak to individuals with experience in construction, power, energy,
If you want to work for an innovative growing company and think you have the right attributes to add real value to the team then please contact us.